Sunday 6 February 2011

BBC Year of the book

The BBC have launched the 'Year of the book' and part of this is a Children's writing competition has been annouced by Chris Evans on his BBC 2 radio show.

Unfortunantly for me this is for children but I thought it was worth flagging up to any children who stumble across my blog and feel they to can write.

I think it's a brilliant idea and would personally love the opportunity to enter a story... come on BBC, open up an adult competition for us budding children writers.

1 comment:

  1. Rachel, kuddos to you for your writing. I also have a passion for children's books! I created www.StoryTimeForMe.com which is a large library of online children’s stories. Would you take a look and if you like, perhaps share with your blog and people you know. I see you have a useful links section, is it possible to put there under Children Stories? Let's talk for sure. Andrew at storytimeforme.com is my email

    ReplyDelete